Infrastructure and Manufacturing Facility
Mercury manufacturing facilities is designed, equipped and operated to deliver high
quality products within defined cost and delivery schedules. These manufacturing
facilities have flexibility to operate in various dosage forms and wide range of
Mercury operates three formulation manufacturing facilities, of which two are located
at Jarod (Nr. Waghodia, Dist. Baroda.) & rest at Baroda.
- Total plant area (Tablet) - 17,653 sq. ft.
- Total plant area (Liquid) - 15,597 sq. ft.
- Total plant area (Injection) - 23,024 sq. ft.
- Our New upcoming plant near jarod, designed & well equipped with respect to MHRA
Guidelines having - 34,444 sq. ft. area.
Global scale production capacity :
Tablets : 60 million tablets per month
Liquid : 1.5 million bottles per month
Injection : 1.5 million ampoules & 0.5 million vials per month
Research & Development
Primary focus area in formulation development includes:
- Developing new drug formulations for existing products for life cycle management
- Improving processes for existing formulation
- Taking trial batch for new products
- Improving existing product quality & shelf life
- Manage cost efficiency, consistency of process in manufacturing environment.
Quality embodies the spirit of the company.
We believe that quality is the mainstay of competitiveness.
We thus constantly create an environment of Quality and Compliance in line with
the global best practices.
At Mercury Laboratories,
we believe that customer satisfaction, in terms of quality, delivery and
after sales service, is our first and foremost responsibility.
We are committed to constantly
improve the quality standards of our product and services by implementation
of cGMP, up-gradation in technology; imparting training to effectively adapt to
newer technologies and high standard.
Our personal credo is that
each individual is responsible for the quality of his/her work and shall
continuously strive to attain excellence in the same.
We treat each other fairly,
with trust and respect, in an environment that fosters involvement, open
communication and teamwork.
The company has state of
the art manufacturing facilities conforming to the most stringent international
GMP norms vis-a-vis WHO-GMP, WHO, ISO 9001 Spread Over Hundred Acres Of Land.
We have a manufacturing facility approved by Ghana, Sri Lanka, Nigeria.
Our Quality Assurance systems are designed, which individually or collectively influence
the quality of the product. Regular control of system functioning to Incorporates
Good Manufacturing Practice plus other factors such as product design and development.
The systems have been designed to meet and be compliant to global Quality Systems.
Quality Management System :
The company believes in total quality management system and is constantly upgrading
standards of specifications of its products. The quality policy states as under:
The policy of Mercury Laboratories Limited is to ensure that the quality of the
products satisfies the safety, efficacy and other requirements of customer and society
according to current good manufacturing and laboratory practices.
- Quality has been the prime consideration in recruitment of manpower.
- For further strengthening the system, following activities are carried out
- The In-house training program covers all relevant aspects of CGMP.
- Control of input materials by testing them as per our well-defined specifications
controls / control procedures. Like wise well defined specifications, test and release
procedures are followed for semi finished and finished products exit. Production
as well as Quality Assurance, monitors quality by carrying out in process testing
and controls during various stages of manufacturing.
- Standard operating procedures are available for different operations. Products are
manufactured as per procedures given in batch manufacturing records and recorded
- Standard validation/calibration protocol is adhered to for validation of all critical
- Master formula records, which are prepared for individual products, are adhered
to in batch manufacturing & testing processes.
- Maintenance history records are maintained for critical instruments and equipments
to ensure proper preventive maintenance.
- The assessment of effectiveness of Quality management system is done by periodic
self inspections covering all aspect of factory operations and most importantly.
- Incoming material Quality
- Product Quality
- Compliance with systems / document control
- Customer complaints
- Corrective action to avoid non-conformity
- Out of Specifications (OOS)
- Internal Quality Audits
Quality embodies the spirit of the company.
We believe that quality is the mainstay of competitiveness. We thus constantly create
an environment of Quality and Compliance in line with the global best practices.
Our Facility Complies With GMP
- Formulation & Development
- Raw Material Procurement & Manufacturing
- Analytical & Process Development / Validation
- Stability As Per ICH, Storage & Testing
- Quality Control & Release
Our Quality Control department is well equipped with High quality & latest technological
instruments like HPLC, Fourier-Transform Infrared spectrophotometer, Photofluorometer,
Dissolution apparatus, Karl-Fisher Instrument, UV-Visible Spectrophotometer.
Our Formulation & Development set up :
Primary focus area in formulation development includes :
- Developing new drug formulations for existing Products for life cycle management
Improving processes for existing formulation
- Taking trial batch for new products.
Improving existing product quality & shelf life.
- Manage cost efficiency, consistency
of process in manufacturing environment.
As a species, we had just discovered the power of the replica watches uk
atom, we were finally in a position to leave mother earth (albeit for short periods of time), and the amount of innovations around replica watches uk
transmitting, storing, and transforming information, created a series of revolutions that would forever change mankind. As a consequence of this flood of innovation, scientists (and generally everyone) were increasingly being exposed to replica watches
magnetic fields. Not only from the instruments used but also from everyday appliances such as TV sets, radios, and the many new electrified appliances that were making their way into households. You don't need to know Maxwell's equations to know that an electrical replica watches uk
current and a magnetic field are two sides of the same "coin" and that one can easily be converted into the other. The German mathematician and physicist Carl Friedrich Gauss was one of the first to explore this space and replica watches uk
thus, in his honor, the measure of magnetic flux density is a Gauss.